BEHS Parent Ambassador Program
Bishop England is excited to announce a new program – the Parent Ambassador Program – which will help new and prospective families as they inquire about our school, through the admissions and orientation process, making sure they are integrated into our school community.
* Provide guidance and support to prospective and incoming new families throughout the first year
* Work along Student Ambassadors to welcome new families and support new families at school events
* Connect with new families who transfer to BEHS during the school year
* Assist with New Family Summer Sizzler Cookout in July
* Assist new families with questions and connect them with resources
Would you consider serving as a Parent Ambassador for BEHS? Please complete the form below to show your interest in becoming a BE Parent Ambassador!
Lisa Doyle (843) 849-9599 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Duffy (843) 849-9599 email@example.com