Julie Rosebrock has been named the Teacher of the Year for the 2017-18 school year. Mrs. Rosebrock was selected by the faculty because she demonstrates all the attributes of a master teacher…
• Exhibits a desire to grow as a teacher, to be innovative, and to become a stronger teacher.
• Exhibits a positive influence on others, both colleagues and students.
• Is highly respected in the school community.
• Challenges students to achieve and do their best.
• Is a team player.
• Demonstrates loyalty to BEHS.
• Is an excellent communicator.
• Is the consummate professional.
• Loves to teach.
Congratulations to Mrs. Rosebrock! Bishop England is so blessed!!