College Information Night – Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 6:15
Open to all students (9,10,11) and parents
*This event is held every other year.
Come gather information about the College Admissions Process.
You can attend three 20 minute topics held by College Admissions Representatives
Topics will include:
- How to write your college essay/personal statement – College of Charleston
- Admissions Interviews do’s and don’ts – Presbyterian College
- College Myths Exposed – Grand Canyon University
- Public Colleges versus Private Colleges – Queen University
- NCAA Rules and Regulations – College of Charleston Athletic Department
- Holistic Evaluation – what does that mean? – Wofford College
- Out of State Colleges – University of Alabama
- Finding the right college fit – Hampden-Sydney
- Honors Colleges at the Public Universities – University of South Carolina
- Financial Aid and Scholarships – TBD
- Parent Panel of BE Alumni parents!
- Disabilities and the College Environment – TBD